We are looking for YOU!
Unique opportunity to join the SILC Academy team of expert trainers
If you are passionate about guiding young students (10-17) in developing their potential and talents and have experience in international education or camps, you have now the opportunity to join our growing and diverse team of dedicated senior trainers.
The ideal candidate to join our amazing team must:
– Have proven experience working in international schools / camps
– Have a passion for outdoor education
– Have a native or near-native fluency in English
– Have availability to work throughout the year with peak in July and August
– Have an EU passport or Swiss work permit
This opportunity offers:
– A fun and dynamic working environment in an international team
– Professional training and consistent guidance on working with the SILC curriculum and learning materials
– A fulfilling, impactful and rewarding work with a variety of young people from all over the world
Our pioneering work
We offer students and schools from all over the world unique camps, workshops and conferences that foster the development of leadership skills in an experiential way through amazing team challenges, outdoor activities and interactive workshops and reflection sessions.
Our amazing team
Our trainers are true role models of our philosophy, curriculum and values: always seeking to learn and grow, they are empathetic listeners, expert communicators, caring and reliable team players, committed to guide each student in finding their unique talents and developing their leadership skills. They share our special tools and techniques with the students, guide them through fun team challenges and outdoor activities and give them personalised feedback to support their growth while having a great time together and watching out for their wellbeing and safety.
If you meet all our requirements and are interested in joining our team, please send your CV and letter of motivation via the form below and we’ll be in touch soon.