We are looking for YOU!
Due to the success of our summer programmes, we are looking to extend our team with an enthusiastic and experienced sailing captain for a unique sailing experience in Corsica this July
(Session 1: July 2nd – July 15th | Session 2: July 16th – July 29th).
This opportunity implies sailing with our wonderful group of students aged 12-17 from all over the world and our international senior trainers on a Lagoon 450 type catamaran around the coast of Corsica, with daily stops at stunning locations.
We strongly value the wellbeing, safety and learning experience of our students so the ideal candidate should have:
- Excellent social skills and enjoy interacting with students of diverse ages and backgrounds
- Previous experience working students in the age range 12-17
- Relevant and extensive maritime experience (preferably on a Lagoon 450 type of vessel)
- All necessary sailing qualifications
- Good level of spoken and written English (C1)
The skipper will be responsible for:
- Navigating the vessel
- Knowing how to operate and maintain all the equipment on board.
- Taking care of the safety and wellbeing of the group onboard and the vessel.
- Management of the vessel in all respects.
- Follow local and international regulations and maritime laws.